Limited Run - Cranberry Creme - SHIPPING NOVEMBER 1st 2017!
• Our holiday Cranberry Crème vitamin coffee has a refreshing crisp flavor of cranberries, which is a perfect complement to the buttery fruity rich flavor of cream. A delicious combination to power you up before tackling the elements.
• 12oz ground fitness coffee with extra vitamins and minerals added for power!
• Electrolyte-enhanced coffee packed with potassium.
• Premium 100% Arabica beans.
• Helps replenish key electrolytes lost during activity.
• Charged up with B-vitamins and other essential minerals for function.
• Contains no: Wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, eggs, shellfish, or preservatives.
• VEGETARIAN/VEGAN Product.
• Compatible with most brewing methods including, auto drip, pour-over, cold brew, French press, and aero press.
• Brewing instructions: For best taste, use filtered water and simply use 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per 8 ounces of water. Store coffee in a cool dark location out of direct sunlight
100% Arabica Coffee Beans, Nutritional Yeast Flakes (Non-GMO), Niacin (B3), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B-12.
AlphaMind Vitamin Coffee is charged up with strands of B-vitamins for extra added power. Potassium for electrolyte balance when exercise is added to a daily regimen. Potassium also plays an important role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction. Sodium an important electrolyte which helps to keep your muscles and nerves working properly.Sodium does this by maintaining the electrical currents in the body, which act to stimulate contraction of the muscles, as well as support adequate nerve communication. Iron is a key mineral in the production and function of red blood cells. The human body needs iron to make the oxygen-carrying proteins called hemoglobin (in the blood) and myoglobin (in the muscles). Therefore, iron is added for its key importance in transporting oxygen through the body’s cells and muscles minerals to strengthen your active lifestyle. Check out the nutrition label for amounts!